Broken Dungeon Rewards

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken Dungeon Rewards

Post by Gellus on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:29 pm

Amulet of Zealots - improve the effect of skill boosting prayers - when i used i didn't didn't see any difference

Anti-Poison Totem - when wearing the totem you're immune to poison attacks - well idk if it works because when i was testing the monsters didn't poison me with or without the totem  Neutral

Arcane Blast Necklace - should give a +24 bonus to magic - it doesn't do anything

Arcane Pulse Necklace - should give a +13 bonus to magic - it doesn't do anything

Brawler's Necklace - should give a +24 bonus to strength - it doesn't do anything

Brawler's Jab Necklace - should give a +13 bonus to strength - it does nothing

Charming Imp - should collect charms dropped - you can't drop him to use as a pet there's only the destroy option

Coal Bag - should hold 27 coals - does nothing

Chaotic Spikes - can be used to make chaotic spear chaotic claw and off-hand chaotic claw - nothing happens when you use it on dragon claws/spear

Chaotic Remnant - can be used to upgrade saradomin's murmur/hiss/whisper - nothing happens

Demon Horn Necklace - restore 50 prayer points for every bone you bury and 100 points for every big, baby dragon or wyvern bones and 150 points for dragon, ourg and frost bones - does nothing

Farsight Quick Shot Necklace - should give a +13 bonus to ranged - it doesn't do anything

Farsight Snap Shot Necklace - should give a +24 bonus to ranged - it doesn't do anything

Gem Bag - should hold up to 100 gems of different types - it does nothing

Gem Bag Upgrade - should hold up to 60 gems of each type gems - it does nothing

Gold Accumulator - collects all money dropped to your money pouch - does nothing

Law Staff - can store 1000 law runes giving a 10% chance to not use runes - you can't put runes on the staff

Nature Staff - can store 1000 nature runes giving a 10% chance to not use runes - you can't put runes on the staff

Ring of Vigour - when using ultimate attacks instead of 0 your adrenaline drops to 10 - adrenaline still drops to 0

Scroll of Cleansing - gives the chance to finish potions quicker and save the second ingredient - you can't read the scroll

Scroll of Daemonheim - when getting xp on a skill in dungeon there's a chance to get 5% of that xp for dungeon (i seriously didn't understand most of those
scroll effects but this one was the weirdest) - you can't read the scroll

Scroll of Dexterity - crafting something with threeor more of the same item gives a chance to save one item - you can't read the scroll

Scroll of Life - should give a 10% chance to receive a seed back when harvesting patches and a 5% when harvesting tree patches - you can't read the scroll

Scroll of Proficiency - when using three or more planks in construction has a chance to save a plank 50% for normal 25% for oak 20% for teak 10% for mahogany and 5% for protean - you can't read the scroll

Scroll of Renewal - unlocks the lvl 65 prayer rapid renewal when activated restores hp 5x faster than normal - you can't read the scroll

Shieldbow Sight - can be attached to maple magic or elder shieldbow to increase ranged abilities - it sort of works because when you buy the sight you receive an elder shieldbow(sighted) which is a little better than normal elder shieldbow but you can neither use on magic nor maple shieldbows

Split Dragontooth Necklace - restore 50 prayer points for every bone you bury and 100 points for every big, baby dragon or wyvern bones - does nothing

Spirit Cape - gives a +17 bonus in all styles and reduces the cost of familiar abilities - does neither

Twisted Bird Skull Necklace - should restore 50 prayer point for every bone buried - does nothing

In short the only working rewards are the Fractite/Chaotic weapons, the Bonecrusher, the Herbicide and the Mercenary's Gloves.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Dungeon Rewards

Post by Onegai Satan on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:13 pm

Ok thank you I will take a look into this!

Yggdrasil Launcher
Yggdrasil Main Website
Onegai Satan
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://kingoroch1006.wixsite.com/yggdrasil831

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top